Saturday, March 16, 2013

St. Patrick's Day Weekend

St. Patrick's day is one of my favorite days to celebrate during the year. A day where you can enjoy green colored foods and drinks or even just celebrate your love of the color green (You could even make a green smoothie n_~ ) Life's more enjoyable when you take some time to have fun and do some things you really want to do.

I decided to make some Mint-Chocolate Fudge Pie and some whipped topping colored with a bit of green coloring. I poured the Mint Chocolate Fudge Pie into different glass cups and some small bowls then added some of the whipped topping. Everyone had some of the dessert and enjoyed the taste (We have many chocolate lovers here!).



Between doing different projects, spending time with loved ones, baking and cooking and getting in some exercise this week has gone by pretty well. I've been trying new things and getting out of my comfort zone. I ended up taking care of the house and my brother while my parents were away on vacation which meant there was way more cleaning for me to do than normal ^_^'. It made me realize how much work it is to take care of a household by yourself. 

It's fun to visualize the different exciting possibilities in life during some spare time. It can help you see what goals you want to achieve and figure out the steps you need to do in order to get there. I just need to go get a scrapbook and then i can make myself a vision book.

Since it's still cold and snowy outside I've been sticking to exercising indoors by doing different things like jumping on the rebounder (mini trampoline), using the treadmill, using hand weights, exercise DVDs and stuff like that. As long as you do the type of exercise you enjoy that's what counts. When you enjoy something you're more likely to stick with it for the long run. 
-------------------------------------------------------
What's your favorite exercise/ activity you like to do? 

No comments:

Post a Comment