Everyone has some favorite foods that they enjoy. I find these foods have been helping me on my journey to get to a lower weight. I started using the BodyMedia Fit and it's helped me lose 4 pounds since i started using it May 27/ 2013.
1. Quest Bars - These come in a bunch of flavors that can be used as a treat. They have lots of fiber in them to help you reach the daily recommended amount. They're one of my favorite protein bars I've tried over the years!
Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough is my favorite flavor so far - if you put it in the microwave for about 15 seconds and then eat the bar it tastes like a cookie out of the oven.
The Quest Cravings are a healthier version of peanut butter cups that pack 20g of protein for an individual package.
2. Dream Blends non dairy coconut and almond beverage - I use this as one of the ingredients in the protein bars I make myself when i don't have any almond milk. Since I don't drink milk I use this in place of it. When I left it in the fridge overnight it seemed to be a slightly thicker consistency than plain almond milk (make sure to shake each time before you pour a glass!).
3. Optimum Nutrition (Whey and Casein powders) - This is my go to protein powder. I use in in shakes and in all sorts of protein powder recipes - especially when I make batches of protein bars at home to enjoy. There's a good variety of flavors, I still haven't tried them all ... I hope to someday ^_^
4. Kraft All Natural Smooth Peanut Butter - I'm a huge peanut butter fan so I enjoy this brand and other brands of natural peanut butter. We go through quite a few jars of peanut butter here ... though it's most likely me that eats most of it. The joke around the house was that I put peanut butter in almost everything.
5. Dempster Bagels - Everything Flavor - I find after an intense cardio workout the bagels start calling out to me. These toast up nicely on the outside while still being nice and soft on the inside. I have lots of love for well made bagels! My favorite topping to go along with a bagel is plain cream cheese or sometimes a bit of mayo.
The Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip, Peanut Butter, and Apple Pie are my favorite flavors.
I haven't tried Banana Bread, Cappuccino, Carrot Cake, Chocolate Chip Brownie, Chocolate Chip Cherry Torte, Key Lime Pie, Lemon Bar, Peanut Butter& Jelly since the official website of Larabar says they're not available in Canada. I'm sure I'd get addicted to the Peanut Butter & Jelly flavor if i had easy access to it!